SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) Strategy and practical todo list
Finally I decided to share a bit of my experience of SEO and optimising content for greater organic search results in google. In this short blog entry I’ll try to describe in a simply way what to do & how to improve your Google Search Engine Results (GSER).
Key idea of what and how to do for better results.
This is very important to understand what to do and how to do it. So my idea is pretty simply, very effective and super cheap! You need a blog or news entry that will refer to your key words. Make sure the content is about 300 words, include some images; maybe embedded YouTube videos; headings, sub-headings, bullet points, bold text and internal links to other pages inside your website ex contact us page or product page, portfolio etc… Then when your page is ready you need to share it on social networks. Simply copy and paste the URL on each of your accounts such as google my business post, google+, facebook, linkedin, twitter etc…
- Prepare your post / blog entry
- Share in on google my business, google+, linkedin, facebook, twitter
Some content development tips:
- Make sure you will have HTML rich content: Headings, sub-headings, bullet-points, bold text, links, images / info-graphics
- You can very easily create a photo or info-graphic slideshow to have a youtube video for your post. Please remember to include rich description and link back to your website.
- It’s also nice to use blogger as shorter version of your post.
- Remember to bold your keyword
- Remember to use you key words as link to other page on your website
- Have some info-graphics
- Use related to phrases to your key words.
- You will build up your website and internal links; content
- You will generate traffic coming from social network to your page / website
- you will generate back-links from social network to your website
- it will all together works fine for your domain and website authority
Do you need any help?
Get in touch to schedule a session and discuss your SEO.